Rather than sending Christmas Cards this year, we decide we would make a donation to the charity Crisis. This wonderful charity provides the following support for homeless people all year round. We have provided the link at the bottom of this blog for you to donate as well if you would like to do so. Together we can end homelessness.
Give someone who's homeless all this for £28.18
- A warm welcome and good company
- Three nutritious, hot meals daily, including a delicious Christmas dinner
- A bed for the night, if needed
- A chance to shower, freshen up and get clean clothes
- A health check and treatment from a doctor, optician and dentist
- Expert help with mental health and addiction problems
- Advice on housing, employment and benefits
- A way out of homelessness for good through Crisis’ year-round training, education and support.